Kobalt’s 8-inch long nose plier with wire stripper provides increased leverage for greater cutting and gripping force and features a unique integrated wire stripper. This tool does it all. It bends, twists, cuts, and strips wire. The wire stripper cuts 10-18 AWG solid wire and 12-20 AWG stranded wire. Cutting blades are sharp, induction hardened and stay perfectly aligned with Kobalt’s smooth-action rivet. Handles have a molded-in letter identifier (L=long nose) so you can grab the right tool from your tool bag. Comfort grip and tether hole make this the perfect long-nose pliers for the electrical professional.
- Integrated stainless wire stripper cuts 10-18 AWG solid and 12-20 AWG stranded wire
- Unique wire stripper design is stable and accurate for easy, consistent stripping
- Induction-hardened cutting blade for precise cuts and long life
- Smooth-action rivet minimizes flex and twist for accurate one-handed operation
- Tethering loop for work at height
- Comfort grip molded handles cushion the hand for all day comfort
- Handle has convenient letter identifier(L = long nose) quickly grab the right tool
- Cross-hatched jaws hold tight and won’t slip
There are no reviews yet.