Kobalt’s 9-inch linesman plier with wire stripper provides increased leverage for greater cutting and gripping force. Incorporates a unique, well-engineered wire stripper that strips both 10-18AWG solid and 12-20 AWG stranded wire. Cutting blades are sharp, induction hardened and stay perfectly aligned with Kobalt’s smooth-action rivet. Handles have a molded-in letter identifier (S=side cutting) so you can grab the right tool from your tool bag. Comfort grip and tether hole make this the perfect linesman plier for the electrical professional.
- Integrated stainless wire stripper cuts 10-18 AWG solid and 12-20 AWG stranded wire
- Kobalt’s 9-Inch model provides more leverage and gripping power
- Induction-hardened cutting blade for precise cuts and long life
- Smooth-action rivet minimizes flex and twist for accurate one-handed operation
- Precision riveted joint keeps cutting blades perfectly aligned
- Handle has convenient letter identifier(S = side cutting) quickly grab the right tool
- Comfort grip molded handles cushion the hand for all day comfort
- Cross-hatched knurled jaws grip tight and secure
- Tethering loop for work at height
There are no reviews yet.