This powerful 9-amp reversible drill offers high torque for heavy-duty applications. The 2-finger variable-speed trigger delivers 0-850-RPM for versatility and control, and the auxiliary handle with a cam lever allows for quick and secure repositioning. A 1/2-in all-metal keyed chuck accepts a variety of bits and provides greater bit retention and durability, while a flexible key strap means you can tighten the chuck without detaching the key. For added safety, a live wire indicator turns on when the drill is plugged in to a power source.
- Powerful 9-amp motor provides high torque in heavy-duty applications
- 1/2-in all-metal keyed chuck for greater bit retention and durability
- 2-finger variable-speed reversible trigger (0-850-RPM) provides versatility and control
- Auxiliary handle provides extra leverage, and cam lever allows for quick and secure repositioning
- 8-ft cord length
- Live wire indicator turns on when drill is plugged into a power source
- Kobalt’s 5-year base warranty gives you peace of mind
There are no reviews yet.