Having trouble removing a rusty or damaged fastener? This is your solution! We have created this very unique bit driver with a spring-loaded shaft that, by striking the steel end cap with a hammer, can turn a fastener 12 degrees to the left (outward) to help remove it. By using this driver, you remove stubborn fasteners with no damage or stripping.
- The purpose of this impact driver is to help remove stubborn fasteners with little damage and no stripping
- By striking the steel end cap, a spring-loaded shaft is activated, creating a 12-degree motion to the left (outward) to remove a rusted or cammed out fastener
- Fitted with a rubber overlay, the ergonomic handle of this tool reduces vibration when striking the steel end cap
- The shaft of this impact bit driver features premium anti-corrosion plating made of CrV steel
- One inch insert bit sizes are PH1, PH2, PH3, SL5/32, SL7/32, SL1/4, H3, H4, H5, H6, H 3/32, H1/8, H5/32, H3/16 and H1/4
- Hassle-free lifetime guarantee
There are no reviews yet.