We’ve chosen key items used in the home and workplace to create a great 73 piece set that is easy to store at home or office and convenient enough to carry with you on a job site! This metric and SAE, 1/4 In. drive set will be a great addition for simple fixes!
- This 1/4-in drive set includes 73 commonly used tools including 15 metric and SAE sockets, a 3-in extension and a 72-tooth ratchet and will be a great addition for simple fixes
- Other tools include 16 metric and SAE hex keys, 16 oz hammer, driver handle with 20 insert bits, 3-piece pliers set, 6-in adjustable wrench, 12-ft measuring tape, 9-in level, a pair of household scissors and retractable utility knife with 10 spare blades
- 1/4-Inch drive metric and SAE socket sizes include 10, 11, 12, 13 and 14 mm as well as 5/32, 3/16, 7/32, 1/4, 9/32, 5/16, 11/32, 3/8, 7/16 and 1/2-in
- The 3-piece pliers set includes a pair of long-nosed pliers, a pair of diagonal cutters, and a pair of slip-joint pliers
- This handy all-purpose set comes in a durable nylon case with leather bottom in which tools are held in place with the help of specific pockets and clips for each tool that measures 7.5-in H x 16-in W x 6.5-in D when closed and weighs 9 pounds
- The dual-layered nylon case unfolds to display all of the tools while working and returns neatly to a briefcase carrier simply by folding and fastening the strong Velcro and plastic clips; the double-stitched handle provides security when carrying
- Sockets are constructed of chrome vanadium steel to provide strength and durability and feature laser-etched size callouts with a blue or red color stripe to identify metric or SAE sizes
- Meets or exceed ASME specifications
- PLEASE NOTE: lifetime guarantee only applies to mechanic’s hand tools (sockets, ratchets, wrenches, extensions)
There are no reviews yet.