This 1/4-inch and 3/8-inch drive mechanic’s tool set pairs an extensive socket selection with the convenience of a compact blow-molded case! The briefcase-style organizer can be stored almost anywhere – in a job box, behind the seat of your truck, in a boat, or a trailer and can be brought on the jobsite with minimal effort. It contains the tools to complete most mechanical tasks including a 3/8-inch drive ratchet, a 3-inch extension, a 1/4×3/8-inch adapter, 68 metric and SAE sockets, 20 insert bits and 12 nut setting insert bits with a ratcheting bit driver and 14 metric and SAE hex keys.
- Our 90-tooth 3/8-inch drive ratchet with a quick-release feature delivers a 4-degree precision swing that offers improved mobility in tight work spaces that works in conjunction with the adapter to fit 1/4-inch drive sockets
- The large assortment of 68 sockets include 6- and 12-point features, shallow and deep depths and metric and SAE (standard) measurements
- Other tools included in the set are 14 metric and SAE (standard) hex keys, a ratcheting bit driver and 20 assorted insert bits and 12 nut setting insert bits
- Sockets, ratchets and extensions are constructed from chrome vanadium steel and heat treated for strength and durability with a professional high-polish finish
- Metric and SAE socket sizes are easy to identify with laser etched size call-outs and color-coded stripes to identify metric (blue) and SAE (red) measurements
- Contained in a large suitcase-style blow-molded case makes storage and transportation simple
- Meets or exceeds ASME specifications
- Hassle-free lifetime guarantee
There are no reviews yet.