Our newest mechanic’s tool set is packaged in a 4-drawer blow-molded case with reinforced joints to help the case withstand the rigors of day to day use. The inside of the lid, top tray, and middle drawers feature special compartments that securely hold all of the tools in place. Every compartment has a stamped size call-out that indicates what tool belongs there, helping keep things highly organized. High-quality tools include a varied assortment of 1/4-in, 3/8-in and 1/2-in drive sockets, Pro90 ratchets and drive tools to help you conquer the job. We’ve added a wide assortment of other tools including standard and mini combination wrenches, a magnetic bit driver with 19 insert bits, a spinner handle, 12 nut driver bits, and 25 star-shaped and hex keys with this set. Whether you’re working on the go, in the garage, or at home, you’ll truly be able to do it all.
- This new mechanic’s tool set includes 150 commonly used 6- and 12-point sockets, three 90-tooth ratchets, 4 extensions, 15 standard length wrenches and 20 mini wrenches with 15° offset for extra clearance, 25 star and hex L-wrenches and 33 other tools
- Our Pro90 ratchets feature a 90-tooth gear that delivers a 4 degree precision swing and offers improved mobility in tight work spaces
- The 150-piece socket assortment includes 6- and 12-point features, shallow and deep depths, metric and SAE (standard) measurements, 2 spark plug sockets and 24 bit driver sockets
- Fifteen standard length combination wrenches are included along with 20 mini combination wrenches, 4 socket extensions, a magnetic bit driver, spinner handle, 12pc nut driver set and 19pc insert bit set to simplify any task
- Sockets, ratchets and wrenches are constructed from chrome vanadium steel and heat treated for strength and durability with a professional high-polish finish
- Metric and SAE socket sizes are easy to identify with laser etched size call-outs and color-coded stripes to identify metric (blue) and SAE (red) measurements
- A 4-drawer blow-molded tool chest keeps your tools organized and offers convenient storage and transportation including tool storage in the lid measures 13.11-in x 16.65-in x 12.20-in and weighs 35.02 pounds
- Meets or exceeds ASME specifications
- Protected by our hassle-free lifetime guarantee
There are no reviews yet.