The Kobalt 3-In extendable bent scraper features a thick, heavy-duty stainless steel bent blade and soft-grip handle. The 3-inch heavy-duty blade has a chisel end and can be used for tough scraping jobs including removing old paint, wallpaper, silicone, scale and even flooring. It can be used on a variety of surfaces, including concrete, wood, drywall, floors and other flat surfaces. The comfortable soft grip handle makes it effortless to work with this tool for longer periods of time without hand discomfort or fatigue. It also features a convenient die cast hammer end that can be used for small hammering jobs. The screw-out hammer end can be removed to reveal threads for an extension pole for accessing those hard-to-reach areas (pole not included). It can also be used for removing residue, glue, labels and other adhesives, in addition to rough scraping. The bent blade shape creates extra clearance while in use, which helps prevent damage to the scraping surface and keeps the user’s hands safe from scratches.
- Scraper features a thick, heavy-duty stainless steel 3-inch bent blade and a soft grip handle
- Can be used for scraping old paint, wallpaper and removing flooring such as laminate and tile
- The soft-grip makes is easy to use for longer periods without fatigue
- Features a die cast hammer end for small hammering jobs
- Hammer end can be removed to reveal threads for use with an extension pole (pole not included)
There are no reviews yet.