Tired of your hand getting caught in the kickback from your usual locking pliers? You know…that big snap when you release the pressure? Our newly designed and patented locking pliers eliminate that risk, while still providing enormous clamping power. A low-impact release ensures the safety of your hand with a simple push and squeeze operation that allows the jaws to release slowly and smoothly.
- Patented low-impact release mechanism keeps your fingers from getting snapped by the handle upon release from the locked position
- Our uniquely designed adjustment knob allows you to apply more tension to the fastener and reduces the risk of rounding
- The simple operation method of 1. PUSH and 2. SQUEEZE allows you to activate or release with just one hand
- This one-handed functionality allows you to position the wrench and release readily – keeping you in control of the tool and the work piece
- This set includes a 10-inch curved jaw and a 6-1/2 inch long nose to help you with a variety of projects
- The knob can be turned by a socket, a wrench, a screwdriver shaft or by hand
- Molded handles provide grip and comfort during use
- Designed and tested to exceed ASME specifications
- Hassle-free lifetime guarantee
There are no reviews yet.