Kobalt’s 31-inch 4-in-1 flip-style worktop sawhorse has a removable support with a built-in V-notch on one side and lateral V-notch on the other for working on round objects as well as built-in clamping slots for toggle clamps. While in the lowest height setting, each saw horse has 1,100-lb load capacity, and can be paired to create a table-top workspace with a weight capacity of 2,200 pounds.
- 2,200-Lb (998kg) load capacity when paired to create a table – LEGS MUST BE AT LOWEST HEIGHT SETTING FOR SAFETY
- Independently adjustable legs with non-marring feet allow adjustment from 33 inches to 41 inches
- Removable 2×4 support brackets for worktable use
- Removable worktop beam provides maximum versatility and support, and can be replaced with a 2×4 for cutting applications (wood sold separately)
- Worktop beam has built-in 3/4-inch post holes for use with clamps
- Built-in tray with zero slot design allows the user to store small objects on the saw horse while working, and doubles as a carrying handle when saw horse is folded
- Side-mounted cord minders allow a tidy storage option for extension cords
- Polypropylene and steel construction provide increased strength and durability
- 3-Year limited guarantee
There are no reviews yet.