Kobalt’s adjustable sawhorse has a weight capacity of 1,100-lb, and can safely hold 2,200-lb when paired. Each saw horse sports a pair of deep 2×4 arms that allow you to turn two saw horses into a sturdy work table. Four independently adjustable legs, from 22-in to 32-in, allow work on uneven surfaces. The top surface is marked with shallow channels for use with pipe or dowel rods. Storage and transportation is as simple as folding the legs into the body, grabbing the built-in handle and moving on to the next job.
- Load capacity of up to 1100 lbs per sawhorse
- All legs are independently adjustable, from 22-in to 32-in, allowing you to use the sawhorse on uneven surfaces if necessary (not recommended)
- Non-marring feet help to stabilize the sawhorse and will help protect your finished flooring
- Top surface has shallow channels, which help support non-flat work items such as pipes or dowels
- Deep 2 x 4 support arms assist in creating a flush table top when paired, giving you a truly balanced and adequately supported workspace
- Built-in handle is made of high-impact plastic, making it easy to move the sawhorse around your job site
- Legs fold into the body of the sawhorse for easy storage and transportation
- Constructed from sturdy, high-grade steel for increased strength and durability with rolled edges for a safe working environment
- 3-Year limited guarantee
There are no reviews yet.