Kobalt’s fixed leg saw horse is our widest, at 43-inches, and is rated to hold 1,100-lb. and when paired, can carry 2,200-lb. The featured deep 2×4 arms swiftly turn a pair of saw horses into a sturdy work table, making your workspace more conducive. Storage and transportation is as simple as folding the legs into the body, grabbing the built-in handle and moving on to the next job.
- Load capacity is 1100 lbs per sawhorse, and when paired, can safely hold up to 2200 lbs
- All legs have a fixed, non-adjustable length of 27 inches
- Height when fully set up is 30 inches, and when paired, creates a helpful work space
- Non-marring feet help to stabilize the sawhorse and will help protect finished flooring
- Top surface is covered by non-skid material, assuring your work items stay in place
- Deep 2 x 4 support arms assist in creating a flush table top when paired, giving you a truly balanced and adequately supported work surface
- Legs fold into the body of the sawhorse for easy storage and transportation
- Constructed from sturdy, high-grade steel for increased strength and durability with rolled edges for a safe working environment
- 3-Year limited guarantee
There are no reviews yet.