When dealing with fasteners, not every task is the same. Some require more torque, some need you to hold a screwdriver upside down, and some are recessed so deep you can barely reach them, leaving you only able to manipulate the very end of your screwdriver. The Kobalt Performance screwdrivers are engineered and constructed to deal with all of these situations and more. Their advanced ergonomic handles have multiple zones of angled facets and indentations that provide secure surfaces for your fingers to push against without the harsh edges that dig into the palm of your hand when grasping full-handed. No matter how you need to hold the screwdriver to access a fastener, you are assured to have a comfortable grip that allows maximum tool control. When more torque is needed to free a particularly stubborn or rusted fastener, a hex bolster on the shaft base allows a wrench to be used to provide that extra power needed to break them loose. Each screwdriver tip is diamond-coated, providing 3X the gripping power and greatly reduces the risk of cam-out and rounding of your fastener. Bright, color-coded sections on both ends of each handle allow for easy identification of slotted and Phillips tip styles. Additional style icons and molded size call-outs in the handle and laser-etched into the tool shaft also help to quickly identify your screwdrivers. With Kobalt Performance series hand tools, you will experience professional performance blended with personal design and comfort.
- Diamond-coated tips provide 3X grip to prevent cam-out of your fasteners
- Performance handle incorporates torque zones which are designed with bio-mechanics in mind – your palm and fingers naturally fall into place, generating maximum comfort and control
- Friction-reducing and corrosion resistant black manganese phosphate finish helps keep your screwdrivers in good condition for the life of the tool
- Each performance screwdriver is marked with high-vis color bands and laser-etched call-outs to help quickly identify each tool
- Slotted performance screwdriver sizes include 3/16 x 3-inch, 1/4 x 4-inch and 5/16 x 6-inch
- Phillips performance screwdriver sizes include PH1 x 3-inch, PH2 x 4-inch and PH3 x 6-inch
- A hex bolster provides more torque for heavy applications
- Meets or exceeds ASME specifications
- Hassle-free lifetime guarantee
There are no reviews yet.