The Kobalt 30in tile cutters are engineered for easy and accurate cutting. The unique ultra-slim design is only 5.5in wide and weighs less than standard tile cutters. This multi-purpose tile cutter includes side arm extensions, so it can handle most ceramic and porcelain tile up to 30in long. Heavy rubber pads are included for cutting stability. Features include dual chrome-plated rail bars and linear ball-bearing slides for smooth scoring. The long-lasting, ball-bearing cutting wheel is made of 7/8in tungsten-carbide which handles hard porcelain tiles.
- Cuts ceramic and porcelain tile
- Slender body is lightweight and easy to carry
- Ball bearing carriage and extra sleek metal rail for smooth scoring
- Reinforced steel base and diecast aluminum cap for precise snapping
- Includes a 7/8in. heavy duty ball bearing tungsten carbide blade for long life
There are no reviews yet.