The improved Kobalt 10inch tile saw has a max rip capacity up to 36 inches, a 24″ diagonal cut capacity, with a 3-3/4 in max depth of cut. This saw is designed to rip through natural stone, pavers and porcelain. The heavy duty integrated stand with 8″ wheels makes it easy to transport on and off the job site. The splash guard helps keep the work area clean by limiting the amount of over spray.
- 10-In wet sliding tile saw is designed to rip cut 36-inch tiles and diagonally cut 24-inch tiles with a 3-3/4-in max depth of cut
- Removable table extensions supports larger tiles up to 36 inches
- 15-Amp motor generates up to 4,500-RPM to easily cut ceramic, porcelain, natural stone, pavers and a variety of tile
- Die-cast aluminum table with a rubber-coated top provides a non-slip work surface
- Plunging head with 0-45° bevel range enables quick cuts for electrical switches, outlets and HVAC registers
- Laser and LED work light allows for greater precision when aligning and cutting
- Rear extension tray minimizes water over spray to keep workspace clean and dry
- Integrated folding stand folds up quickly and easily for portability
- On-tool storage allows you to conveniently transport the saw and its accessories together
There are no reviews yet.