Kobalt introduces the 7in tabletop tile saw that delivers a max 24-in rip capacity and a 13in diagonal cut. The portable compact saw allows users to easily set up while the roll cage designs ensures stability and durability. The tile saw has a 1-1/4-in depth of cut that cuts through ceramic, porcelain and stone tiles. The tilting bevel table allows for accurate 22.5 and 45 degree bevel cuts. This saw is perfect for the DIY’er or the professional on the jobsite.
- Large table surface delivers 24-in rip cutting capacity with a max 13-in diagonal cut
- Cuts ceramic, porcelain and natural stone with a maximum depth of cut of 1-1/4-in
- Clear blade guard provides better visibility of the blade
- Roll cage design offers durability off and on the jobsite
- On board storage conveniently stores blade wrenches
- Table tilts for accurate 22.5 and 45 degree bevel cuts
- Locking rip guide fence included for accurate cuts
There are no reviews yet.